5ºB CURSO ESCOLAR: 2023-24

Bienvenidos al blog de 5º B del colegio "Stmo. Cristo de la Sala" de Bargas (Toledo). Curso Escolar: 2023/24

23 mayo 2020

Ejercicio de Inglés de CARLOS TÉLLEZ

I'm the singing waiter; I'm the star of this show.

I work in a 1    café      and I sing as I serve.

I've got enough talent to go very far.

Am I asking 2  too         much? I want to be a star.

 

The 3    chillies     aren't spicy when I don't 4 sing        ,

3.Read the song and say the missing words. Listen and check.

The bread isn't fresh and the butter isn't soft.

The ice cream isn't tasty when I don't sing,

The sugar isn't sweet and the coffee is 5 cold        .

 

 

I'm the singing 6    waiter      ; I'm the star of this show.

I work in a café and I sing as I serve.

I've got enough talent to go very far.

Am I asking too much? I want to be a star           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.