5ºB CURSO ESCOLAR: 2023-24

Bienvenidos al blog de 5º B del colegio "Stmo. Cristo de la Sala" de Bargas (Toledo). Curso Escolar: 2023/24

14 mayo 2020

Trabajo Inglés_Consolidación y Repaso de CARLOS


Monday 11/05/20
REVISE EASY QUESTIONS
 Where do you go after school? I go home
 Where do you go before your music class? I go to speech therapy
What do you usually do at weekends? I do my homework and I play video games and I ride a bike 
Have you got a fish? No, I Haven’t got
(TRANSLATE)
CARPENTER: Carpintero
ARTIST: Artista
COOK: Cocinero
DOCTOR: Médico
HOSPITAL: Hospital
ENGENEER: Ingeniero
FARMER: Granjero
RESTAURANT: Restaurante
WRITE FIVE NEW JOBS (ESCRIBE CINCO NUEVOS OFICIOS):
 0.HAIRDRESSER
 1. pilot
 2. firefighter
 3. police office
4. Singer
5. teacher  
Wednesday 13/05/20
Revise your English. Complete
Hello, where do you from? I’m  from Italy.
 Good morning, how are you? I,m_fine , thank you.
 Where do you live? I live in Bargas.
 What’s your favourite food? My favourite food is pasta.
What’s your favourite sport? My favourite sport is football.
 What’s your name?    My name is Pam.

NUMBERS. Revision. Write in English:
Treinta y tres: thirty-three
Cuarenta y ocho: forty-eight
Ciento cincuenta:  A hundred and fifty
Doscientos: two hundred
Doscientos doce: two hundred and twelve
Doscientos treinta: two hundred and thirty

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.